You can't have summer all year round, but you can fake it with a potted hydrangea! Brighten up your house with these lovely mopheads of colour.
We've put it in a waterwick container for easy care. Waterwick is a simple watering solution for house plants. This self-watering system and locally designed pot helps to achieve the happy plant zone of not too wet, not too dry. All you have to do is keep the reservoir filled with water so the system doesn't run out.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- Place in high light area, no direct sunlight.
- Keep soil moist and do not allow soil to dry out.
- Never overwater, allow excess water to drain away.
- Keep plants out of draughts to avoid dehydration.
- Use Woolworths universal plant food once a month according to instructions.
- ± 18cm in height
- 14cm Plastic pot in a paper wrapping
- The colour you receive will depend on availability
- This plant can be planted in the garden once the flowers have faded.
- Some plants are harmful if eaten and may cause skin and/ or eye irritation
- Keep away from children and pets
- Product code: