Our potted roses will bring colour to any room or patio and is a good alternative to cut roses. With the correct care, potted roses will last a long time and can re-flower.
Aqua stick inside - An aqua stick is a simple watering solution for house plants. This self-watering system and locally designed pot helps achieve longer lasting hydration for your plants. Just keep the reservoir filled with water so the system does not run out.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- The most important factors to keep in mind when caring for potted roses are:
- Sufficient water - potted roses have shallow roots and therefore need to be watered regularly, but never over-watered.
- Air movement - if there is not enough air movement, the rose leaves will turn yellow and drop. Remove the kraft cover to improve airflow.
- Light - Keep in bright, filtered sunlight in summer. Can be exposed to morning or afternoon sun in cooler months.
- Fertiliser - Roses are heavy feeders and need to be fed every second week with Universal Plant Food.
- Colours of plant flowers are subject to availability
- With aqua stick
- Some plants are harmful if eaten and may cause skin and/ or eye irritation
- Keep away from children and pets
- We love local. 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Product code: