Lavender is a fragrant plant that attracts bees and butterflies and is often used as a pest repellent in gardens. It is also a visually appealing plant and provides a beautiful aesthetic in any room as a plant or by adding it to a floral arrangement to add height or add fragrance.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- This plant is ideally suited to be placed outside during the spring and summer months.
- Place in a bright, sunny location, preferably in front of a south-facing window.
- Rotate the pot weekly to ensure routine growth.
- 150ml water twice a week and allow the soil to dry between watering.
- Fertilize monthly with a water-soluble universal fertilizer.
- 15 cm diameter
- Plant height approximately 20 – 25 cm
- Tin colour may vary across regions.
- The colour you receive will depend on its availability in stores.
- Varieties included are: Lavendula stoechas holland and Lavendula new holland
- This plant is toxic to humans and pets if eaten.
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Farming for the future: We’re on a journey with farmers to use water, fertiliser, and pesticides responsibly.
- Product code: