A gorgeous little succulent that flowers as well is our sort of win-win situation. The Kalanchoe Else is easy to grow (here's looking at you Betty Black Thumb!) and in bloom for quite a while so Betty can pretend she's a Greta Green Thumb. See, win-win.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- Place in bright light area.
- Keep soil moist.
- Ensure water does not spill on flowers or leaves.
- ±25cm in height
- 14cm diameter plastic pot, wrapped in brown paper.
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Farming for the future: We’re on a journey with farmers to use water, fertiliser and pesticides responsibly.
- Product code: