Lavender, even though it’s an herb, can successfully be planted for ornamental purposes alone. It attracts bees and butterflies and is often used as a pest repellent in gardens. It can also be used ornamentally as part of an arrangement to add height. We have added a Waterwick to this plant to make caring for it easier.
Waterwick is a simple watering solution for house plants. This self-watering system and locally designed pot helps to achieve the happy plant zone of not too wet, not too dry. All you have to do is keep the reservoir filled with water so the system doesn't run out.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- Keep in bright light or some direct sunlight.
- Keep soil moist.
- Suitable for garden.
- Use universal plant food once a month according to instructions.
- ±14 cm in height
- 14 cm diameter plastic pot in wrap
- Variations in bloom shades might occur across regions and depends on availability.
- Lavandula stoechas
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product