Gladioli or Glads are known for its tall flower spikes and large colourful blooms. They make spectacular summer bouquets and can be grown beautifully in the garden to complement your colourful flower beds.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- Remove all leaves that are under the water line.
- Rinse the stems.
- Cut 2cm off stems at an angle with a clean knife/scissors
- Place into a medium sized container with flower food and water.
- Change the water regularly.
- Flowers are sensitive to heat and direct sunlight.
- Place in an area away from direct sunlight and draughts.
- Vase not included.
- Variations in colour may occur due to availability across regions.
- Guaranteed to last. Our fresh cut flowers are guaranteed to last as long as it says on the label. If they don't, we'll replace them.
- We love local. 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Product code: