Anigozanthos (Kangaroo Paw) in Wrapped Container
The Anigozanthos (Kangaroo Paw) is indigenous to Australia and can survive drought conditions due to the sap in its root system.
HOW TO USE
- Place in high light
- 250ml water 3 times a week
- Suitable for placement in the garden
- Variations in flower colour is available according to region
- The colour you receive will depend on availability
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa
- Farming for the future. We're on a journey with farmers to use water, fertiliser and pesticides responsibly.
- Product code: