Solidago or Goldenrods are ideal fillers for volume and lustre to a flower arrangement.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- Remove the leaves that will be below the waterline.
- Cut or trim 3-5cm off the stems diagonally with a clean, sharp knife.
- Place Solidago in a clean vase with clean water, mixed with flower food.
- Regularly top the vase up with water.
- Do not place Solidago in a draught, in full sun, near a heater, or next to the fruit bowl.
- Vase not included
- Guaranteed to last: Our fresh flowers are guaranteed to last as long as it says on the label. If they don't, we'll replace them.
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Product code: