Note: Promotions in store and online may vary
These chrysanthemums can be used in an arrangement to highlight your roses or other colourful flowers. It can also be used individually to break up a long table instead of one large arrangement.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- Remove the leaves that will be below the waterline.
- Cut or trim 3-5cm off the stems diagonally with a clean, sharp knife.
- Place the chrysanthemums in a clean vase with 1 L clean water, mixed with flower food.
- Regularly top the vase up with water.
- Do not place in a draught or in full sun.
- Colours of Blooms may vary across regions
- Vase not included
- Product code:
100% would recommend this product to a friend