Display this bright and beautifully coloured, locally cultivated bouquet of pincushions and conebushes to celebrate our indigenous heritage. They can be displayed as is or by adding extra stems of protea for a real display of winter floral heritage
- Place into a large container with 2L water within one hour of purchasing.
- To be monitored daily as indigenous flowers drink a lot of water.
- No flower food is needed for indigenous flowers.
- Flowers are sensitive to heat and being out of water
- Vase not included
- All our Proteas and Pincushions are cultivated and not harvested out of the wild.
- Pincushions (Leucopermum sp.)
- Conebushes (Leucodendrons)
- Guaranteed to last: Our fresh flowers are guaranteed to last as long as it says on the label. If they don't, we'll replace them.
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product