Note: Promotions in store and online may vary
The plant featured is available in different colours. Variations of this plant (colour or variety) / and or hardware (colour, type and design) might differ from region to region.
- Place into a medium sized container with 1L water as soon as possible.
- Cut 2 cm off stems at an angle with a clean knife/scissors
- Remove all leaves that are under the water line. Add flower food.
- Monitor water level, and top up as required.
- Flowers are sensitive to heat and direct sunlight
- Vase not included
- Love your roses? Take a look at Caring for your cut roses
- HIGHLY TOXIC TO CATS AND DOGS
- Guaranteed to last: Our fresh flowers are guaranteed to last as long as it says on the label. If they don't, we'll replace them.
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Product code:
82% would recommend this product to a friend