The Gerbera has a simple daisy shape and many bold colours and has become a modern day classic, guaranteed to add a splash of colour and cheerfulness to your space.
They are the fifth most popular flower in the world and are available all year round. They originated in South Africa and, like sunflowers, the flower turns towards the sun.
- Ensure your vase is thoroughly cleaned before adding water and flower food.
- Cut the stems at an angle and remove leaves below the waterline.
- Place them away from heat as gerbera flowers prefer cooler temperatures and turn the vase daily so that flowers can
- Replace water every few days to reduce a build-up of bacteria.
- Guaranteed to last: Our fresh flowers are guaranteed to last as long as it says on the label. If they don't, we'll replace them.
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Product code: