The Fynbos Bouquet is a fresh and simple protea and fynbos ensemble that celebrates our local heritage. Perfect as a gift or for your home.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- Place into a large container with 1 L water as soon as possible.
- Make sure that no leaves are under the water line.
- Check water level daily, as indigenous flowers drink a lot of water.
- No flower food is needed for indigenous flowers.
- Flowers are sensitive to heat and direct sunlight.
- All our Proteas and Pincushions are cultivated and not harvested out of the wild.
- Vase not included.
- Variations in colour may occur in different regions
- Guaranteed to last. Our fresh cut flowers are guaranteed to last as long as it says on the label. If they don't, we'll replace them.
- We love local. 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product