This exquisite bouquet combines our indigenous flowers with Banksias that also belong to the Proteaceae family. This bouquet will make a bold statement.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- Place into a large container with 1L water as soon as possible.
- Make sure that no leaves are under the water line.
- Check water level daily, as flowers drink a lot of water.
- No flower food is needed for indigenous flowers.
- Flowers are sensitive to heat and direct sunlight.
- Vase not included.
- All our Proteas and Pincushions are cultivated and not harvested out of the wild.
- Guaranteed to last. Our fresh cut flowers are guaranteed to last as long as it says on the label. If they don't, we'll replace them.
- We love local. 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Product code: