Cape Classic Bouquet
This beautiful indigenous bouquet celebrates seasonality for a limited period.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- Place into water within 1 hour of purchase
- Cut 2cm off stems at an angle with a clean knife/ scissors
- Remove leaves that would be under water
- Add flower food to 1L of water
- Top up water daily
- Display away from direct sunlight and draughts
- Pollen stains fabric and skin
- Scented flowers may cause allergies
- Guaranteed to last.Our fresh cut flowers are guaranteed to last as long as it says on the label. If they don't, we'll replace them.
- We love local. 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product