Salame Napoli 70 g
Our Salame Napoli has a mild peppery flavour. Coarse texture, dry cured pork salame from the Campania region of Southern Italy.
HOW TO USE
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving
- Serve in a salad of Italian mixed leaves that have been dressed with a mixture of toasted crushed coriander seeds, lemon juice, finely chopped onion, olive oil and seasoning. Toss through with slices of fresh or honey grilled pears and quartered salami pieces. Top with golden toasted walnuts.
- Authentic product of Italy
- Keep refrigerated
- Specially produced for Woolworths
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
- This coarse pork cut salame is made from a traditional recipe, originating from Naples in the Campania region of Southern Italy. The surface is deep red in colour and the texture is coarse and firm. It is seasoned with peppercorns to give a mild lightly spiced taste
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product