This clear self-tanning aerosol spray delivers an even, natural-looking tan that develops over 8 -12 hours. Formulated with erythrulose for a longer-lasting tan and skin conditioning Aloe Ferox Gel to ensure your skin stays hydrated during the tanning process.
The clear aerosol product does not contain a colour guide which means no colour transfer onto clothes and bedding. The absence of an instant bronzer ensures you have no initial sticky feeling and a faster tan drying time. A naturally golden tan. No streaking, quick-drying, easy to apply, all-over tan the safe and healthy way. A self-tan can last up to 10 -14 days if maintained correctly.
Shade A is best for a fair complexion that burns and does not suntan easily. Shade B is best for a medium complexion that burns sometimes but can tan. Shade C is best for a darker complexion that rarely burns. Caribbeantan is water soluble.
It is vital to choose the colour that closest matches your natural skin colour for a gorgeous tan.
- Aloe Ferox Gel
HOW TO USE
- Exfoliate and shave for at least 6 hours before applying self-tan.
- Apply petroleum jelly or aqueous lotion to nails and dry areas like ankles, knees, and elbows.
- Shake the can.
- Hold the can upright, approximately 25cm away from the body.
- Start applying from the legs (spray the feet very lightly) up the abdomen and back and then finish at the wrists.
- Make a claw shape with the hands and spray very lightly.
- Shower after at least 8 - 12 hours and use Caribbeantan Body Butter at least every second day to keep the skin moisturising and prolong your tan.
- Apply tan in the bathroom on a dark towel.
- Tie up hair.
- Wear dark, loose-fitting clothing after tanning.
- Do not bathe for extended periods; rather, shower.
- Do not swim for long periods.
- Water soluble - will wash out of most bedding and sheets.
- If nozzle clogs, lift off, rinse thoroughly with hot water, and replace
- Do not spray upside down.
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product