Supreme anti-ageing sun care, ideal for initial exposure to the sun and for very fair or sun-sensitive skin.
Sunleÿa G.E. Age minimizing global sun care SPF 30 acts like a veritable anti-aging shield for the skin in the sun, preventing wrinkles, dark spots, dehydration and loss of firmness, and leaving the skin with a luminous and durable tan.
- Innovative anti-ageing action thanks to a combination of powerful active ingredients that helps protect the skin from photo-induced ageing: anti-Glycation active ingredient* + anti-solar Elastosis active ingredient* + combination of antioxidants + cellular DNA protection**.
- Optimized sun protection against UVA and UVB rays through a combination of cutting-edge and extremely advanced sun filters.
- A moisturising and enhancing formula (Glycerin of plant origin and Shea butter). Fresh and silky texture. Rapidly absorbed. Does not leave white traces on the skin. Non-comedogenic. Water-resistant. * in vitro and ex vivo tests on the ingredient ** in vitro test on the ingredient.
The tan is even, luminous and durable. From the first application: the skin is effectively protected against the harmful effects of the sun. It is durably moisturized and comfortable, soft and velvety.
After 4 weeks’ use: fine lines caused by dehydration are diminished; the skin is smoothed, firmer. It looks younger.
- Specific UVA and UVB filtering complex: absorbs UVA and UVB rays.
- Einkorn Wheat extract: fights glycation.
- Dill extract: helps to form functional elastin and in this way, fights against solar elastosis.
- Vitamin E acetate: anti-free radical.
- Soy peptide extract: stimulates the synthesis of collagen fibers.
- White Willow leaf extract: anti-elastase and anti-collagenase actions.
- Shea butter: nourishes, soothes, repairs, softens and protects.
- Glycerin of plant origin: moisturises.
- Sage (essential oil): stimulates.
- Marjoram (essential oil): soothes.
HOW TO USE
- Apply Sunleÿa G.E. Age Minimizing Global Sun Care SPF 30 generously before exposure to the sun.
- Must be reapplied every two hours. Avoid over-exposure to the sun, as well as the hours when sunshine is at its strongest.
- Do not expose babies and young children to direct sunlight.
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product