Ceramide Lift & Firm Makeup SPF15
Firm, lift and redensify the look of your skin with this luxurious, ultra-creamy makeup. The broad spectrum SP15 sunscreen works to smooth and relax the appearance of surface lines as it targets deeper wrinkles.
- CPT technology delivers visible plumping, lifting and firming effects to skin's appearance. Skin looks firmer, more cushioned and youthfully uplifted.
- Ceramide Triple Complex helps strengthen and retexturize skin's appearance, and hold vital skin-plumping moisture within the skin. Skin feels ultra smooth, replenished and comfortable.
- Innovative colour technology provides long wearing comfort and luminosity
- Calibrated microspheres deliver precision colour that lasts all day. Polymer-coated pigments promote skin soothing, comfortable, colour true coverage.
- Mica and Alumina, (a new and highly reflective microfine light diffuser), blur the appearance of fine lines and imperfections, creating a soft focus effect that is luminous and radiantly glowing.
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 helps protect from the ageing effects of the sun.
- Vitamins A, C and E moisturise and provide antioxidant protection.
HOW TO USE
- Prep and Prime: Apply SUPERSTART Skin Renewal Booster, serum, and moisturizer all over face to prepare and hydrate. Apply Flawless Start Instant Perfecting Primer to blur imperfections, minimize pores, and create a perfect canvas to improve the length of foundation.
- Apply Foundation: Use Elizabeth Arden Dual End Foundation Brush to apply Ceramide Lift and Firm Makeup Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 15 for a flawless application and airbrush effect. Use the smaller end of the brush to perfect areas around the nose, eyes, and mouth.
- Conceal: Use Flawless Finish Maximum Coverage Concealer to correct imperfections and dark circles.
- Highlight: Sweep Flawless Finish Correcting and Highlighting Perfector where the light hits your face to highlight and add dimensions. Blend product into skin for natural luminosity.
- Powder: Apply Flawless Finish Ultra Smooth Pressed Powder as a last step to set foundation and make it last longer. Use a foundation brush to dust lightly all over the face.
- Elizabeth Arden
- Product code: