Revitalising serum. When the sun's rays sweep across the Swiss mountain faces, it is a moment when beauty imposes itself – undeniable. It is an instant that emits an understated resplendence – a radiance like no other. Fleeting, it is the hour when beauty is elevated to grace – the grace of the golden hour in the crown of the Alps.
Inspired by this fleeting moment, La Prairie seeks to recreate its unique radiance and impart it to the skin, imbuing it with resplendence, as if lit from within. One rare, immutable ingredient can transmit this undeniable beauty: gold. A noble metal, its warm, flattering lustre withstands the passage of time, remaining, persisting. It bestows its radiance in glowing waves.
A generous serum, Pure Gold Radiance Concentrate provides immediate and long-term benefits to the skin for an unprecedented glow. The formula, infused with the Pure Gold Diffusion System, is designed to smooth the skin and refine its texture, to revitalise its appearance and help even skin tone.
- Enhances the appearance of radiance in the skin instantly and over the long-term
- Provides nutrients to the skin
- Smooths the skin and refines its texture
- Helps revitalise the appearance of the skin while promoting the feeling of increased volume from intense hydration.
- Evens skin tone
- Skin is revitalised, replenished, enriched, diffusing the grace of the golden hour.
HOW TO USE
- Apply morning and evening after cleansing and toning. Begin the Pure Gold Ritual by dispensing one or two drops from the pipette onto fingertips.
- Gently warm between fingers and begin massaging into skin in a sliding motion with both hands simultaneously.
- Start between eyebrows, slide up to forehead and continue towards temples, move across cheekbones towards top of the nose, slide down to jawline and to chin.
- Finish by sliding with one hand around the mouth. Follow with Pure Gold Radiance Eye Cream and Pure Gold Radiance Cream.
- Remove the pipette.
- Press down on polished gold ring, turn counter-clockwise and remove.
- Remove the empty glass vial and replace with the new vial, slowly turning until it falls into place.
- Replace the ring and turn clockwise until firmly in place.
- La Prairie
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product