Rich aromatherapy cleanse. Cleanse, condition and invigorate with this richly-sensorial, skin-nourishing body wash. Inspired by the essential oils diffused in Turkish hammams, this silky, gently cleansing formula features aromatic oils of French Rosemary and Chinese Eucalyptus alongside fresh Tea Tree and Lemon oils to cleanse skin and awaken the senses. Pro-Vitamin B5 and tranquil Sandalwood, Lavender and Clary Sage smooth and condition for a truly transformative finish.
- Cleanses while helping to maintain lipid barrier health.
- Conditions and nourishes.
- Invigorates and awakens the senses.
HOW TO USE
- Work into a lather over entire body, then rinse.
- 82 uses
- Certified vegan
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- FSC certified
- 90% recyclable or bio-degradable
- Suitable for all skin types
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Body Hydrating Cream
- Protection 50 Sport SPF50
- Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cetyl Betaine, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Sodium PCA, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride, Citrus Limon (Lemon)Peel Oil, Quaternium-75, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopherol, Linalool, Citral, Limonene, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol.
Woolworths is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product