SPF with very high protection and easy-spreading texture. With an association of UVA/UVB filters, Photoderm MAX offers optimised protection against UV rays (sunburn, sun allergies) combined with an internal biological protection.
- With an association of UVA/UVB filters, Photoderm MAX offers optimised protection against UV rays (sunburn, sun allergies, etc.) combined with an internal biological protection: the exclusive Cellular Bioprotection™ patent. This patent activates the natural defences, protects cells and prevents premature skin ageing.
- Offers a very high UVA/UVB protection.
- Activates the skin's natural defences and protects from risks of cellular damage.
- Smooth texture, colourless upon application, no greasy effect, no white traces.
HOW TO USE
Several times a day when exposed to the sun.
- Apply evenly and generously before exposure (reducing the amount of product reduces the level of protection). For the face, spray onto your hands before applying.
- Reapply frequently before and after swimming, friction or sport.
- Very good tolerance
- Very water resistant
- Invisible texture
- Aqua/Water/Eau, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Homosalate, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Dibutyl Adipate, Propanediol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Methylpropanediol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, C20-22 Alcohols, C14-22 Alcohols, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Ectoin, Mannitol, Xylitol, Sodium Hydroxide, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract. [Bi518]
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product