SPF with very high sun protection as light as water, with a dry-touch finish. A unique technological achievement combining extreme fluidity with a dry touch finish and very high protection.
- With an association of UVA/UVB filters Photoderm MAX Aquafluide offers optimised protection against the harmful effects of UV rays -sunburn, sun allergies, etc. combined with an internal biological protection.
- The Cellular Bioprotection™patent. This patent activates the natural defences, protects cells and prevents premature skin ageing.
- Synergetic combination of 3 powders that gives a mattifying dry touch finish.
- Offers a very high UVA/UVB anti-shine protection.
- Pleasant and easy application thanks to a fluid texture as light as water.
- Dry touch finish.
- Ideal for all skin types, even combination to oily skin, sensitive skin or intolerant to all types of sunlight, very fair skin with freckles, skin exposed to maximum sunlight.
- Oil-free formula - Non-greasy texture.
HOW TO USE
Several times a day - During periods of sun exposure
- Apply evenly and generously before exposure (reducing the amount of product reduces the level of protection).
- Reapply frequently before and after swimming, friction or sport.
- Also available in tinted formulas: light or golden.
- Good skin tolerance
- Non comedogenic
- Water resistant
- Invisible texture
- Aqua/Water/Eau Dicaprylyl Carbonate Octocrylene Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl etramethylbutylphenol [Nano] Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Glycerin Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer Cyclohexasiloxane Cyclopentasiloxane Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine Glyceryl Stearate Citrate Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Methylpropanediol Polymethylsilsesquioxane Decyl Glucoside Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) Pentylene Glycol Microcrystalline Cellulose C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer 1,2-Hexanediol Caprylyl Glycol Disodium Edta Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) Mannitol Xylitol Citric Acid Hydrogenated Lecithin Cellulose Gum Rhamnose Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) Propylene Glycol Ectoin Tocopherol. [Bi 640].
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product