Easily absorbed water-in-oil lotion that hydrates, soothes and reduces roughness in atopic skin.
Eucerin AtoControl Body Care Lotion uses a combination of concentrated Omega-6-fatty acids (Evening Primrose Oil and Grape Seed Oil) and soothing Licochalcone A to replenish skin and restore its natural barrier. Apply once or twice daily or as adjunctive care to Eucerin AtoControl Acute Care Cream during a flare-up.
With regular application itchiness and tightness are relieved and skin feels soft and noticeably smoothed. Eucerin AtoControl Body Care Lotion is clinically and dermatologically tested and proven to be compatible with atopic skin in adults, children and babies from 3 months old.
The water-in-oil formula is fragrance-free, colourant-free and paraben-free to minimise the risk of skin irritation and allergies.
- Relieves dryness and itching.
- Prolongs the periods between flare-ups.
- Strengthen the skin's barrier.
HOW TO USE
- Apply once or twice daily, or as often as needed.
- For best results use in combination with Eucerin AtoControl Bath and Shower Oil.
- Suitable for dry skin
- Aqua, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Octyldodecanol, PEG-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Ceramide NP, Tocopherol, Ozokerite, Sorbitan Isostearate, Methoxy PEG-22-Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer, PEG-45-Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer, PEG-2 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Sulfate, BHT, 1-2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate.
- Product code:
67% would recommend this product to a friend