Little ones can be swiftly dressed for the day in these essential bodyvests that are made with cotton-rich fibres with added stretch for a comfy fit. One body vest is a plain hue and the second one has stripes.
- 97% cotton, 3% elastane
- Broken needle policy: Did you know every factory that makes our babywear has a broken needle policy? If a needle in a machine breaks during the manufacturing process, every piece must be collected before a new needle is issued – only then does production continue. Babywear then goes through a metal detector before it leaves the factory, and this ensures there is absolutely no chance of any metal being left in any of our items. It’s just another way that Woolies makes sure your baby gets the very best, safest products.
- Metal detection: Did you know that every factory that makes our babywear has a metal detector? This makes sure there is absolutely no chance of any metal being left in any of our items, which could harm your child later on. It’s just another way that Woolies makes sure your little one gets the very best, safest products.
- Popper pull test: All the poppers on our babywear undergo a special popper pull test to make sure they don’t come off and provide a choking hazard. It’s just another way that Woolies makes sure your little one gets the very best, safest products.
- Non-ferrous/nickel-free poppers: Any metal poppers, zippers or trims on this product are nickel-free and non-ferrous, so there is no metal anywhere on this item that could harm your baby.
- BCI cotton: By buying this cotton product you’re supporting responsibly grown cotton through the Better Cotton Initiative.
- Product code:
100% would recommend this product to a friend