|Cooking Time:||20 minutes|
|Prep Time:||10 minutes|
- 4 Woolworths Bagels, halved and buttered
- Peppadews, to serve
- 100 g mozzarella, sliced
- 100 g Woolworths Mature Cheddar, grated
- 8 streaky bacon rashers, cooked
- 4 free range eggs, fried
- Tangy tomatoe relish, to serve
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Arrange slices of Mozzarella, cheddar and peppadews over the sliced and buttered bagels.
- Butter the outsides of your bagel and arrange in a sandwich braai grid.
- Place over the medium to cool coals and turn over until the cheese is melting and bagel is toasted.
- Serve warm with crispy bacon and a hot fried egg. A dollop of Woolworths Tangy Tomato Relish will also not go amiss.
In the mood to braai something?
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart