|Cooking Time:||15 minutes|
|Prep Time:||30 minutes|
- 600 g pastry
- 500 g fruit mince
- 70 g cake flour, sifted
- icing sugar, plus extra to dust
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
2. For this recipe you'll need about 600g of pastry.
3. Roll out the pastry thinly, about 4mm. Cut bases measuring 7cm (just larger than the top circumference of each indent on the patty pan).
4. Cut lids measuring approximately 6cm (the size of the inside top of each indent).
5. Ease the pastry bases into the patty pan. Place a teaspoon of fruit mince into each base.
6. Brush the undersides of the pastry lids with cold water then gently cover each base with a lid. Chill until firm.
7. Prick each lid with a fork.
8. Bake at 190°C until risen, crisp and golden, about 15 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven, allow to cool and store in an airtight container.
10. Serve warmed and dusted with icing sugar.