|Recipe By:||Abigail Donnelly|
|Cooking Time:||5 minutes|
|Prep Time:||10 minutes|
- 50 g Frozen summer berries
- 200 g Greek yoghurt, plain
- 250 g Ripe strawberries
- 8 Tbsp strawberry jam
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Hull the strawberries and blend with plain Greek yoghurt.
- Place the strawberry jam and frozen cranberries in a small saucepan, bring to a simmer and reduce.
- Divide the yoghurt between four glasses and spoon over the cranberry topping.
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart