|Serves:||Makes approximately 15 balls|
- 80 g desiccated coconut
- 5 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 45 ml cocoa powder
- 1 cups rolled oats
- 4 Fresh medjool dates, pitted
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Blend the oats in a food processor until fine in texture.
- Add the dates, cocoa and almond butter and blend until well combined.
- Add the maple syrup if using and blend again.
- With wet hands, roll small amounts of the dough into balls and coat with desiccated coconut.
- Place on a baking paper-lined plate and refrigerate overnight.
- Place in an airtight container and keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart