- grated mozzarella
- White sauce powder
- Sun-dried tomato and pecorino pasta sauce
- Italian lasagne sheets
- Chicken mince
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Sauté onions in olive oil until soft. Add mince and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the pasta sauce and bring the mixture to a simmer with the lid on. Cook for 20 minutes or until the mince is done. Make sure to give the sauce a stir every 10 minutes. Once ready, season to taste.
- Pour a thin layer of white sauce (prepared according to packaging instructions) into the bottom of your dish. Arrange a single layer of lasagne sheets over the sauce.
- Spread the mince mixture over the lasagne sheets and then arrange another layer of lasagne sheets on top of the mince.
- Pour half of the remaining sauce onto the sheets and cover with the remaining lasagne sheets and pour the rest of the white sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake at 180°C for 40 - 45 minutes, or until lasagne is cooked through and the dish is golden brown.
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart