Crumb five-cheese ravioli and cook it in the air fryer – you’ll thank us later!
|Cooking Time:||5 minutes|
|Prep Time:||5 minutes|
- 1 x 250 g Woolworths Five Cheese Ravioli
- 60 g South African grated medium fat hard cheese
- 135 g Woolworths Plain Crumbs
- 120 g flour
- 2 free range eggs, beaten
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- 1 x 370 ml jar Woolworths Napoletana Sauce, to serve
- South African medium fat hard cheese, shaved, to serve
- Fresh basil, to serve
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Combine the grated hard cheese with the breadcrumbs.
- Place flour in one bowl and season to taste.
- In a second bowl, add cheese and breadcrumbs
- In a third bowl, add eggs and beat until combined.
- Toss the fresh ravioli parcels in seasoned flour to coat, and dip in beaten egg and make sure to cover completely.
- Pat on the cheesy breadcrumbs for a generous crunchy coating.
- Place in your air fryer and set to the vegetable setting or 200C°. Cook for 5 minutes or until the raviolis puff up and are golden brown, crunchy and cooked through.
- Serve immediately dipped into warm Napoletana-style sauce, with hard cheese shavings and fresh basil.
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart