|Recipe By:||Lesego Semenya|
|Cooking Time:||30 minutes|
|Prep Time:||5 minutes|
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- 2x150g crunchy summer salad
- 650g sweet corn riblets
- 1kg BBQ deboned chicken
- 1kg sticky pork ribs
- 1 cup original braai marinade
- 6Pk syrup waffles
- To prepare the meat, start by basting the BBQ chicken with original braai marinade, the chicken can be braaied over medium coals, turning occasionally.
- Half way through cooking the chicken, braai the ribs.
- For the sweet corn riblets, braai them over the open flames on the braai, toss with the dipping sauce and braai again for 5 minutes, they should be crispy and charred.
- For the waffles, char them on the braai once the meat is ready, keep them warm while you toss the crunchy summer salad together.
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart