Try these insanely delicious berry s’mores
This Valentine’s Day, treat your beloved with some delicious berry s’mores. They’re insanely delicious, super pretty and SO easy to make – thanks to the Woolies Marshmallow Kit that is.
DIY berry s’mores:
- Take one Woolworths Marshmallow Kit.
- Add 100 ml water to a cold saucepan.
- Take the gelatine from the kit and sprinkle it in an even layer in the pan.
- Leave for 5 minutes; turn the heat on to low.
- Stir in the marshmallow mix until the sugar dissolves.
- Bring to a gentle simmer.
- Remove from the heat and add the hot mixture to a bowl, then beat on high for 8–10 minutes.
- Look for thick, foamy, glossy, stiff white peaks.
- Fold in a drop of pink food colouring.
- Spoon the mixture into a 27x18 cm cling-wrapped lined tray and leave to set at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Dust the set marshmallow in the coating mix from the kit and cut out shapes using cookie cutters.
- Line up your favourite biscuits, top with marshmallows, sticky berries and drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Top with another biscuit, dust with icing sugar and enjoy!
Pressed for time?