A fast, fantastic mushroom kiev salad
The simplest dishes are often the best. With just 10 minutes prep time, this one’s no exception. Plus: crispy mushroom kiev and roasted chilli cauliflower? Talk about a plant-based dream team…
- Woolworths Crispy Mushroom Kievs: 4
- Woolworths Turmeric Chilli Cauliflower Florets: 1 tub
- Olive oil: 3 tablespoons
- Celery fingers: 150 g
- Washed baby spinach, rocket & watercress: 100 g
- Radish sprouts, to garnish
- Woolworths Turmeric & Coconut Cream Dressing
- Lemon juice
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Arrange the mushroom kievs on a baking tray and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil, bake according to package instructions.
- Do the same with the turmeric chilli cauliflower florets.
- Slice half of the celery sticks super thinly.
- Make curls from the remaining celery by running the blade of a vegetable peeler down the sticks and leaving the ribbons in a bowl of iced water to curl.
- Toss the spinach, rocket, watercress, a squeeze of lemon juice, and the remaining olive oil, cauliflower and celery.
- Arrange on two plates and serve with warm mushroom kiev.
- Top with radish sprouts and a drizzle of Woolworths Turmeric & Coconut Cream Dressing. Season to taste.