- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 firm pears, cored and quartered
- 450 g baby potatoes, quartered
- 2 red onions, quartered
- approximately 1 kg pork loin, boneless
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds, crushed
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Heat the oven to 200°C.
- In a small bowl, mix the fennel seeds, garlic, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of salt and ¼ teaspoon of black pepper. Rub the mixture over the pork loin, then place it into a large roasting pan.
- In a bowl, mix the quartered onions, potatoes, pears, 1 teaspoon of salt, ¼ teaspoon black pepper and remaining olive oil.
- Scatter the onions, potatoes and pears around the pork and roast for about 70 minutes until cooked through.
- Transfer the pork to a cutting board and let it rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with the roasted pears and vegetables.