|Recipe By:||Amber Hofmeester|
|Cooking Time:||15-20 minutes|
|Prep Time:||15-20 minutes|
- 24 Maple & mustard chicken wings
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- 1 cup Micro leaf salad
- 2 mango, peeled and cut into strips
- 1/4 red onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 Red cabbage, thinly shredded
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, to drizzle
- 1/2 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 spring onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- sesame oil
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 Tbsp fresh lime, juiced
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- To make the dressing, heat a saucepan and add the lime juice, maple syrup, sesame oil, soya sauce, spring onion and red chili.
- Boil over medium heat until liquid is reduced, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and cool.
- When the dressing is cool, pour into a bowl. Add the oil and whisk vigorously until well combined.
- To prepare the slaw, place the shredded red cabbage, red onion, mango and salad leaves in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the dressing and toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with the sunflower seeds.
- To cook the chicken wings, pre–heat grill and place the chicken wings on a rack over a roasting pan and position 10cm below the grill element.
- Grill for 6 – 10 minutes per side.
- Serve with the dressed slaw.