|Cooking Time:||40 minutes|
|Prep Time:||25 minutes|
- 500 g Beef Mince
- 1 x 400 g sachet Mediterranean Tomato Cook-in-Sauce
- microherbs, to garnish
- 200g soft mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 400 g sachet cheese sauce
- 2 brinjals, sliced lengthways
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
DID YOU KNOW WREWARDS MEMBERS NOW SAVE ON WOOLIES FAVOURITES LIKE OUR LEAN BEEF MINCE? SHOP THE SAVINGS HERE>
Ts&Cs apply. Offer valid while stocks last.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Soften the onion and garlic in the olive oil over a low heat for 5 minutes. Increase the heat, add the mince and brown for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cook-in sauce, oregano, paprika and seasoning and simmer for 15 minutes. Add the balsamic vinegar and remove from the heat.
- Pan-fry the brinjal in a dry pan on both sides until slightly charred, then remove from the pan and season.
- Layer the brinjals, Bolognese sauce and cheese sauce in an ovenproof dish. Top with torn mozzarella and bake for 15 minutes or until bubbling and golden.
- Garnish with microherbs.