This unique bouquet is made up of our Speciality Roses and African Tulip, Leucodendron procerum, to bring out the best of roses and indigenous combinations.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- Place into a large sized container with 1L water as soon as possible.
- Cut 2cm off stems at an angle with a clean knife/scissors
- Remove all leaves that are under the water line, and add flower food.
- Monitor water level, and top up as required.
- Flowers are sensitive to heat and direct sunlight.
- Love your roses? Take a look at Caring for your cut roses
- Vase not included
- Roses and Leucodendrons
- Guaranteed to last: Our fresh flowers are guaranteed to last as long as it says on the label. If they don't, we'll replace them.
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product