Cyclone V10™ Absolute Cordless Vacuum
Powerful suction to deep clean everywhere. 30% more suction power than the Dyson V8. Up to 60 minutues of fade-free power.
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V10: The most powerful suction of any cordless vacuum.
- 14 cyclones: 14 cyclones generate forces of more than 79,000G to fling microscopic particles – such as pollen and bacteria – into the bin.
- Fade-free power: The seven-cell, nickel-cobalt-aluminium battery has the fade-free power to clean here, there and everywhere around your home.
- Whole-system filtration: The fully-sealed filtration system traps microscopic particles – expelling cleaner air.
- Acoustically engineered: Designed to absorb vibrations and dampen sound, to keep sound levels down.
- In-line configuration: The motor, bin and cyclone are aligned, so air is drawn into the cyclones in a straight line – creating more suction power than the Dyson V8™ vacuum cleaner.
- Quickly transforms to a handheld: Changes to a handheld vacuum cleaner and back again, in just one click.
- 'Point and shoot' hygienic bin emptying: The 'point and shoot' mechanism hygienically ejects dust and debris deep into your bin, in one action – so there's no need to touch the dirt.
- Drop-in docking: The Dyson Cyclone V10™ vacuum drops into the wall-mounted dock, to recharge and to tidily store the tools, ready to grab and go.
- Three power modes: The right power when you need it. Three modes to choose from, to suit any task on any floor type.
- Up to 60 minutes of fade-free suction: Powerful suction to clean anywhere.
- Certified asthma and allergy friendly™: Meet or exceed standards for effectively removing allergen-containing dust from carpets and hard floors. Certified by Allergy Standards Limited.
- Includes two motorised cleaner heads: soft roller cleaner head (hard floors) & direct-drive cleaner head (carpets)
- Combination tool: Two tools in one, for simple switching between surfaces.
- Crevice tool: Designed for precise cleaning around edges and narrow gaps.
- Mini motorised tool: Motorised brush bar tackles hair and ground-in dirt, in tight spaces.
- Soft dusting brush: Easy vacuum-assited dusting. With soft nylon bristles to clean delicate surfaces and facbrics.
- Additional items: QR Mini Motorhead, QR Mini Soft Dusting brush
- Warranty period: 2 years
- Bin capacity: 0.76 litres
- Charge time: 3.5 hours
- Motor type: Dyson Digital Motor V10
- Post filter: Lifetime - Washable monthly
- Suction Power: 151AW (High) 33.8AW (Medium) 15.8 (Low) AW
HOW TO USE
- Do not use without the clear bin and filters in place.
- Fine dirt such as plaster dust or flour should only be vacuumed in very small amounts.
- Do not use the machine to pick up sharp hard objects, small toys, pins, paper clips, etc. They may damage the machine.
- When vacuuming, certain carpets may generate small static charges in the clear bin or wand. These are harmless and are not associated with the central electricity supply. To minimize any effect from this, do not put your hand or insert any object into the clear bin unless you have first emptied it. Clean the clear bin with a damp cloth only.
- Use extra care when cleaning on stairs.
- Do not rest the machine on chairs, tables, etc.
- Do not press down on the nozzle with excessive force when using the machine as this may cause damage.
- Do not leave the cleaner head in one place on delicate floors.
- On waxed floors the movement of the cleaner head may create an uneven luster. If this happens, wipe with a damp cloth, polish the area with wax, and wait for it to dry.
- Machine height: 250mm
- Machine length: 1266mm
- Machine width 256 mm
- Operational weight: 2.67kg
- Cable length (charger): 1.8m
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product