Note: Promotions in store and online may vary
Our Asian Gochujang paste is Korean-inspired and is a staple in Korean cuisine. This versatile fermented chilli paste can be used to add depth of flavour and heat to sauces, marinades, soups and stews. It was traditionally fermented in big clay pots in full sun for up to six months. Its spicy and umami flavour is ideal as umami and sweet glaze, BBQ or everyday use.
HOW TO USE
- This paste can be used to add heat and flavour to sauces, marinades, stews and soups.
- Follow the easy to cook recipe on the back of the pack to make a flavoured mayo.
- Use flavoured mayo as dip, or on a burger, wrap, sandwich or any grilled meat.
- Add 1 teaspoon of garlic to make Gochujang Aioli.
- 240 g
- Hot chilli
- Heat level may vary due to the nature of the chillies used.
- Korean Inspired
- Although the greatest care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of product information on our website / APP, product recipes and ingredients change from time to time. Therefore, it is recommended that this information is used as a guideline only and that product labels are read with care.
- Product code:
100% would recommend this product to a friend