Great things happen when Ethiopian Sidamo and Sumatran Mandheling coffees collide to form a well-balanced, harmonious coffee blend. Our Mocha Java ground coffee blend is a medium-bodied coffee with spicy and citrus fruit aromas, brown sugar caramel and woody flavours, with a medium acidity in the finish.
The lively intensity of the Sidamo coffee is complimented with the spicy, brown sugar and caramel flavour of Mandheling coffee.
- Recommended for moka pot or Aeropress: Please refer to your individual coffee equipment for extract instructions.
- Plunger or filter machine instructions: Use 1 - 2 tbsps of medium ground coffee to 180ml freshly boiled, filtered water. For a stronger cup, add more coffee.
- Ideal brewing time is 3 - 4 minutes, depending on your preparation method. Coffee is best served fresh, do not reheat.
- 100% Arabica beans
- Medium roast - 3
- Do not freeze or refrigerate.
DID YOU KNOW?
- The name "Mocha Java" originally stems from the two types of coffee beans that were originally used in the blend, beans from Mocha (Yemen) and Java (Indonesia). It is believed that this coffee blend is one of the world's oldest.
- Product code: