Soft Cheese Making Kit
This Soft Cheese Making Kit includes a locally made muslin cloth, citric acid, and a sweet chilli seasoning in a ceramic bowl. Follow the easy steps to make a soft cheese.
HOW TO USE
- In a pot, pour 2 litres of milk and simmer.
- Add 2.5 teaspoons of the citric acid to half a cup of warm water and stir until dissolved. Add this to the milk and stir gently until the milk begins to separate.(Can take up to 25 minutes.) Turn off the heat and allow the mixture to stand for 15 minutes.
- Place a sieve lined with the muslin cloth over the owl and pour the mixture into the muslin cloth.
- Allow the excess liquid to drain until the desired soft, cottage cheese - like consistency is achieved.
- Season the curd with salt and the seasoning provided to your taste.
- Serve on crostini with fresh tomato, basil leaves and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
- Musllin cloth must be cold rinsed immediately after use. Handwash in warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly after.
- Bowl must be washed with warm soapy water before use.
- Net weight 75g
- Locally produced Muslin cloth
- Ceramic bowl
- Citric acid and sweet chilli seasoning.
- This product is made in a factory that uses gluten, wheat, sulphur dioxide and soya.
- Product code: