The Willow Creek® Estate extra virgin olive oil is a blend of Frantoio and Mission olive cultivars. They are harvested at a half-ripe stage and have a medium fruity character. It has a medium intensity which makes it an all-rounder olive oil for use with a wide range of ingredients, flavours, and dishes
It has an aroma of freshly cut green grass and a hint of apple that follows through on the palate. There is a slight bitterness and its gentle pepper flavours are balanced and fades to leave a pleasant aftertaste.
HOW TO USE
- Use in sautéing, to fry eggs, marinades, roast chicken, salad dressings, and vegetable stir-fries.
- 750 ml
- Patented nozzle for slower pouring
- Squeezable bottle for convenience has a specially added oxygen barrier and UV-filter
- Intensity style: Medium
- Locally produced
The 2021 harvest has yielded the following awards:
- Estate Blend EVOO Grand Prestige Gold - Terraolivo Mediterranean IOOC
- Estate Blend EVOO Silver - New York IOOC
- Estate Blend EVOO Gold - London IOOC
- Estate Blend EVOO Gold - Athena IOOC
- Estate Blend EVO Gold - Dubai Olive Oil Competition
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product