What comes to mind when asked to describe farmers from Costa Rica is, innovative and powerful. Our Costa Rican ground coffee is made from 100% Arabica coffee beans and makes a medium-bodied coffee with nutty aromas, smoky, chocolatey flavours and a lingering earthy finish.
The Costa Rican farmers have taken the revolutionary step of introducing micro-lot coffees to their country. This has empowered farmers to improve their farming style and allows them to produce quality coffees that are boldly unique.
- Recommended for moka pots: Please refer to your individual coffee equipment for extract instructions.
- Plunger or filter machine instructions: Use 1 - 2 tbsps of medium ground coffee to 180ml freshly boiled, filtered water. For a stronger cup, add more coffee.
- Ideal brewing time is 3 - 4 minutes, depending on your preparation method. Coffee is best served fresh, do not reheat.
- Single origin: The beans used for this coffee are from one region.
- 100% Arabica beans
- Medium roast - 3
- Do not freeze or refrigerate.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Costa Rica has been producing coffee for over 200 years and to this day, there are more than fifty thousand coffee farmers in Costa Rica.
- Product code: