This Philodendron plant in a kokedama is easy to hang. These plants create a beautiful trail and can grow in any level of light.
The Kokedama meaning "moss ball" originated in Japan. It is made up of a ball of soil, covered with moss on which plants grow.
- Kokedama's need to be placed in a deep dish of water and allowed to get thoroughly soaked.
- Can grow in all light but prefers bright, indirect light.
- Dust the leaves regularly to keep its shine.
- Some plants are harmful if eaten and may cause skin and/ or eye irritation.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Farming for the future: We’re on a journey with farmers to use water, fertiliser and pesticides responsibly.
- Product code: