The Adenium arabicum is a deciduous succulent, also known as the “Desert Rose” or “Elephants Foot Plant”. It is a hardy succulent that has adapted to harsh, hot desert environments and stores water and nutrients in its stump.
These plants make successful houseplants especially as bonsai plants, They have an unusual growth form with colourful tubular flowers and glossy foliage.
- Place in bright light
- As these plants are extremely drought tolerant, do not over-water it.
- Water with 100ml once a week, letting the excess drain away from the pot, and allow soil to dry out before re-watering.
- Feed regularly with succulent plant food as succulents require specific nutrients.
- Regular pruning will keep the plant in good health and at a manageable size.
- Plant height approximately 20 cm
- Other names are Elephant’s Foot and Desert Rose.
- Adenium Arabicum
- Some plants are harmful if eaten and may cause skin and/ or eye irritation.
- The sap of this plant is toxic.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- We're farming with tomorrow in mind: We promote healthy soil and use water responsibly - so it's better for you and the planet.
- Product code: