The King Protea, South Africa's national flower, is specially selected for its red colour variants. This red variety has been named the Madiba Protea in honour of the late President, Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.
Red Kings are an example of the beautiful colours and wide variety found in the world of proteas. They can be arranged on their own or with bright greens for a fabulous display.
- Remove leaves that would be in contact with water.
- Place in enough water within one hour of purchasing.
- To be monitored daily as indigenous flowers drink a lot of water.
- No flower food is needed for indigenous flowers.
- Display in a cool place away from direct sunlight & draughts.
- Flowers are sensitive to heat & being out of water.
- Place into water within 1 hour or purchasing.
- Protect all surfaces from product and packaging as scratching or staining can occur.
- 3 Stems
- Vase not included
- All our Proteas and Pincushions are cultivated and not harvested out of the wild.
- King Protea (Protea cynaroides)
- Guaranteed to last. Our fresh cut flowers are guaranteed to last as long as it says on the label. If they don't, we'll replace them.
- We love local. 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product