Daffodils brighten up a dreary space and ensure your space is cheerful and colourful. They bloom well and for longer periods indoors and can be planted outdoors for blooming in the next season.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- Place near a window for bright filtered light.
- Water when the top soil begins to feel dry.
- Always remove spent flowers after the blooms have started to fade.
- Fertilise with universal plant food every two weeks.
- They can be used as cut flowers.
- Variations in bloom colours may occur across regions.
- Only one pot is included in the price.
- The colour of the pot and bloom colour is dependant on its availability.
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa
- Product code: