This unique blend of four cherry tomato colours, gives you a wonderful array of exciting, bright and tasty cherry tomatoes that can be eaten directly from the vine or strewn into colourful summer salads.
HOW TO USE
- Sow seeds late winter to mid-summer in seedling trays.
- Plant the seed 3 times deeper than they are long and keep them evenly moist while they germinate. Approximately 7 – 10 days.
- Once the first two pairs of true leaves emerge, transplant them in an area with full sun, in a container or the garden.
- Space the plants 60 cm between plants and 90cm between rows,
- Provide support for the plant in the form of a trellis, fence or string. This will keep the plant off the ground and extend the plant’s growing season and ensure full access to alt the fruit.
- Harvest in 90 days.
- Approximately 25 seeds
- Solanum lycopersicum
- GROW YOUR OWN
- Exclusively available at Woolies
These Heirloom Vegetable Seeds have been saved and maintained through generations from varieties that existed before 1950. Sean and Nicola Freeman of Livingseeds are the custodians of the largest vegetable heirloom collection in South Africa.
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product