Natural sphagnum moss, is commonly known as peat moss, but has a more acidic pH than normal peat moss. It is ideal for home grown orchids, bonsai trees and kokedamas or moss balls. They provide the correct water and nutrient retention for roots to flourish and not rot.
HOW TO USE
- Soak the sphagnum moss for about 24 hours.
- Squeeze out excess water and then fluff the moss up by airing it.
- Plant the orchid, succulent or other by first placing some moss into the container, inserting your plant and then filling the gaps with moss.
- Don't compact the moss.
- 2 Litre
- Country of origin - Chile
- Use as a substrate for orchids, succulents and carnivorous plants. Mix it into a general growing medium to increase water retention.
- Sphagnum moss can be used to stabilize fresh bonsai for surface roots and reduce moisture loss.
- Use as a key component in kokedama or moss ball plantings and can be used to line hanging baskets.
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product